This post is all about Maybank2u online tips, guide and news. Stay up-to-date with the latest Maybank online announcement, promotion security alert, and online banking tips. It’s also a good read for new Maybank2u.com user, as we’re going to cover many of it.
Skip reading, go to Maybank2u.com now.
Maybank2u is an online banking website by Maybank Malaysia which allows users to transfer money, check balance, see the personal setting or apply for other Maybank Malaysia products. For example, M2U Savers, M2U Premier and Fixed Deposit.
Moreover, it also allows you to apply for credit cards. For instance, Maybank Islamic Mastercard Ikhwan Gold Card and Maybank Manchester United Visa Card.
Additionally, Maybank2u Malaysia also enables you to explore investment opportunity. Simply go to the Investment tabs, you’ll able to see Unit Trust Account, Link CDS Account, eIPO, View IPO status, Share Margin Financing and Non-Margin Facilities, and Waqf.
You Might Be Interested: Poslaju Tracking Tool
How do I use maybank2u Internet banking?
First, let us categorize Maybank users with 6 profiles:
- Maybank customer with a Maybank ATM/Debit/Credit card (ONE)
- Maybank customer without a Maybank ATM/Debit/Credit card (TWO)
- Existing Maybank2u.com customer who wants to pay bills with any credit card (THREE)
- I don’t have a Maybank account but want to pay bills with any credit card (FOUR)
- Existing PayBills customer who wants to use May Bank2u services (FIVE)
- I’m a new customer (Sign-Up Needed)
ONE: Maybank customer with a Maybank ATM/Debit/Credit card
- Go to Maybank2u.com
- Click Register Now.
- Step 1: Fill in your Card No and PIN. PIN is your 6 digit ATM/Debit/Credit Card Personal Identification Number (PIN). Tick on the Terms & Conditions and click NEXT.
- Step 2: Create your Username, Password and Confirm Password. Fill in E-mail, TAC number and click NEXT.
- Step 3: Complete the Security Image, Phrases and Questions.
- Once completed, click Submit. Once successful, the Maybank2u landing page will be displayed.
TWO: Maybank customer without a Maybank ATM/Debit/Credit card
- Please print and fill in the Kawanku Electronic Banking Services Application Form (PDF) and take it to your nearest Maybank branch for processing.
- Once you get your Internet Banking Access Number or ATM/Debit card, you may register as a Maybank2u.com user.
- Perform your registration at Maybank2u Malaysia
THREE: Existing Maybank2u.com customer who wants to pay bills with any credit card
- Go to Maybank2u
- Login using your existing username and password.
- Go to ‘Accounts & Banking’, click ‘Payments’ and click ‘Add/Remove Credit Card’
- Fill in your new credit card details
FOUR: I don’t have a Maybank account but want to pay bills with any credit card
- Fill in your particulars in the User Registration form and submit your application.
- Upon notification by email, you may log in using your preferred username and password to pay your bills.
FIVE: Existing PayBills customer who wants to use Maybank2u services
- If you don’t already have a Maybank account, you will need to open one. You may do this online under the category Accounts & Banking.
- After 3 working days, visit the selected Maybank branch to collect your chequebook(s), passbook and ATM card.
- Ask the bank officer for Internet Banking access. You will be given an Access No. and asked to key in your preferred PIN.
- Go to www.maybank2u.com.my.
- Log in using your existing username and password.
- Select ‘Utilities’ and click ‘Sign up as an Online Banking user’.
SIX: I’m a new customer (Maybank2u Sign Up)
- Go to Maybank2u
- Apply online for a savings/current account under the category ‘Accounts & Banking’
- After you have submitted the form, a note will appear to inform you of your reference number
- Print the Kawanku Electronic Banking Services Application Form (PDF) to apply for facilities with the new account
- Fill in the form, and take it to your preferred branch for acknowledgement
- Visit the branch after 3 working days to make an initial deposit, collect your ATM card and PIN/Phone Banking PIN/Internet Banking PIN. Please bring along the completed Kawanku Electronic Banking Services Application Form.
- You can now register as a Maybank2u.com user and perform your first-time login.
5 Things To Becareful During Online Banking
The online scam is getting serious. Always see Bank Negara Nation’s fraud and scam notice, check it here.
With technology getting more and more advanced, banks are outdoing each other in adding banking services that can be accessed across various platforms and applications. When customers think banking convenience, online banking is what immediately comes to mind. Unfortunately, with the tough economic times, cyber crooks and fraudsters are also growing more tech-savvy nowadays and this has led to the rise of scams victimizing hapless online banking customers. (Source: MyBankTracker)
Thus, here are 5 online scams everyone know aware of:
- Stolen Passwords
- Worm or Virus Attacks
- Malicious Software on Computers in Public Places
- Targeting Wireless Networks
To protect yourself, here are 3 tips you should be doing.
- Stay up to date on your monthly statements (Check Maybank2u monthly)
- Keep your account information as private as possible
- Stay in touch with your bank
The step-by-step guide to get Maybank Statement:
How can I get bank statement maybank2u? Did you ask? Here’s the right way.
FLOW 1: Login to Maybank2u.
FLOW 2: Select “e-Bills and Statements”
FLOW 3: Depending on the e-Statement that you are looking for, choose:
- “Statement” for Savings/Current Accounts/Mudarabah Investment Account/Combined Statement
- “Bills & Cards” for Credit Card OR
- “Loans” for Personal Loans/Financing, Hire Purchase & Other Loan/Financing accounts
FLOW 4: Select your preferred account/card by clicking “View”
You can now choose to view, download or print your e-statement from the “View Statement” page.
Vie e-Statement sent via email:
STEP 1: Open attachment in the email
STEP 2: Enter the password
STEP 3: Print, save or archive your statement for future reference
Should there be any irregularities or for other banking queries, you can contact Maybank Group Customer Care at 1300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696 (overseas).
If you still have any unsolved question, please go to nearest Maybank branches and seek for immediate helps.
Is there a Maybank2u.com Bahasa Melayu version?
Yup, according ano a official statement by Maybank, there’s a BM version of it.
Pelanggan yang dihormati,
Mulai 16 Januari 2016, anda boleh memilih untuk mengakses akaun Maybank2u.com dalam Bahasa Malaysia. Inisiatif ini diambil untuk mempelbagaikan lagi kemudahan dalam urusan perbankan melalui Maybank2u.com. Diharap dengan penambahan perkhidmatan ini dapat memberi manfaat kepada para pelanggan kami.
Untuk beralih, sila pilih ‘Login’ > ‘Bahasa Malaysia‘ sebelum mengakses akaun Maybank2u.com anda.
Can’t remember your login details?
Simply key in:
- Card / Access Number (Card Number is your ATM’s number, while Access Number can be obtained at the branch.
- PIN Code (PIN is your card’s PIN and it’s 6-digit PIN number).
How to change transaction limit?
If you want to change your transaction limit at Maybank2u, here’s how.
Step 1: Login to the website.
Step 2: Click Pay & Transfer.
Step 3: Click Transfer Limit and choose either 3rd Party Transfer, Interbank Giro Transfer, Instant Interbank Transfer or Foreign Telegraphic Transfer.
Step 4: Save Your Changes. – DONE.
5 Easy Steps to Change your MyDebit Card
Watch this video to learn how to change your MyDebit Card.
This blog is a curated blog tip for Maybank users.
It’s not affiliated with Maybank, Malaysia’s largest financial services group and the leading banking group in South East Asia.
The post will update from time to time, last updated was 11 November 2018.